- P-TECH is open to all 8th-grade Levelland ISD students and students who live within the LISD attendance area who are motivated and willing to commit to a four-year program.
- All interested 8th-grade students must submit a P-Tech Levelland High School Application. There are no criteria for placement into the Pathways in Technology Program, just the student's willingness to commit to the demands of this opportunity.
- Parents are an important part of the process and need to demonstrate their support by granting permission and completing the parent sections of the application.
- There are no prerequisites for eligibility. A student must be dedicated and committed to earning an Associate Degree or core college credit while earning a high school diploma.
- Students that are not currently LISD students and reside in the LISD attendance zone will need to upload a copy of their deed or lease agreement and a copy of a current utility bill to the application
Students are chosen from a random lottery. All students who are not pulled in the random lottery are placed on a waiting list. If more than 100 students apply, the district will use a lottery system to select students with 70% coming from the campus feeder middle school and 30% from other middle schools.